Certified Engagement & Productivity Coach (CEPC) Program
~Connect. Inspire. Transcend!~
A transformative program designed to help team leaders master the art of inspiring teams to transcend current performance with sustained momentum!
Next Registration Deadline Count Down
-27Days -3Hours -37Minutes -28Seconds
|Registration Deadline for Next Class||29th January 2019|
|Start Date for the Next Class||29th January 2019|
|Duration||January – November, 2019 (Approximately 9 months)|
|End Date||22nd November 2019|
Who should invest in CEPC program and what do they stand to gain?
- Team Leaders seeking for a transformative program that will help them master the art of inspiring teams to transcend current performance with sustained momentum!
- HR Managers /HR business Partners committed to building solid internal coaching capacity that will support embedding a sustainable coaching culture in their organizations
Quick Highlights of the CEPC Program…
- CEO’s/ GM’s/ MD’s
- Directors & Heads of division
- Management Consultants
- Leadership Trainers and Consultants
- Business Owners & Market-place Leaders
- Aspiring External Providers of Leadership Coaching
NB: Over 10 years leadership experience mandatory
- An advanced degree most preferred but those with a Bachelor’s Degree plus additional professional qualifications are considered
- Over 10 Years Work experience
- Leadership experience mandatory
- Genuine interest in people development
- Limited Class Size as per ICF Standards
Venue of classes
- Fairview Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
- Phase 1 (Off-site): Pre-engagement Vision Casting – Establishing Team’s Engagement and Productivity Metrics (EPM’s)
- Phase 2 (LIVE class): 3 consecutive days of live training on professional coaching fundamentals
- Phase 3 (REMOTE): 5 weeks of supported work -based coaching
- Phase 4 (LIVE class): 3days of advanced training on coaching for engagement and productivity
- Phase 5 (REMOTE): 5 weeks of advanced team coaching practice at the workplace + Transcend project
- Phase 6 (LIVE class): 1 day – Transcend Project presentation and Peer Review & feedback + Final Coaching Examination
Kes. 450,000 (exclusive of 16% VAT).
- This covers tuition, admin costs, project review, coaching observation, 4 group-mentor coaching hours, final examination and graduation fees.
- Note: Instalment Payment Plans available STRICTLY for self-sponsored students. Please contact us for details
- 60 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) with International Coach Federation (ICF)
CEPC Program Curriculum: 3 Comprehensive Modules + 3 Optional Tracks
Please Click the + sign to Read More…