Certified Executive Leadership Coach (CELC)
~Multiplying Leadership Impact & Legacy~
A Premier Executive Leadership Coaching program for CEOs, MDs, Directors, Heads of divisions and market-place leaders seeking to multiply their leadership impact and legacy!
Why CELC Credential?
With this credential, you are able to:
- Support executives to overcome their everyday leadership challenges;
- Systematically develop future leadership pipeline for your organization;
- Prepare and implement a sustainable succession plan for your organization;
- Position yourself as an external provider of leadership coaching to organizations and emerging leaders (as a private Leadership Coach);
- Integrate leadership coaching with your existing leadership training and development initiatives for greater impacts.
Quick Highlights of the CELC Program…
- CEO’s/ GM’s/ MD’s
- Directors & Heads of division
- Management Consultants
- Leadership Trainers and Consultants
- Business Owners & Team Leaders
- Aspiring External Providers of Leadership Coaching
- An advanced degree most preferred but those with a Bachelor’s Degree plus additional professional qualifications are considered
- Over 10 Years Work experience
- Leadership experience mandatory
- Genuine interest in people development
- 6 months with 1 month mid-term break
- Frequency – 2 days per month (Alternate Thursdays).
Class Attendance Options
- Alternate Thursdays
Total contact hours
- 13 days (12 days + 1 day orientation)
- 70 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) with International Coach Federation (ICF)
Our Training Philosophy & Approach
- Our training methodology is guided by the International Coach Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics and standards of Ethical Conduct.
- All our trainers are accredited by the ICF and bound by ICF’s professional code of ethics.
Course Evaluation & Examination
- Application Assessments (AA’s)
- Coaching Competencies Proficiency Assessments (CPA’s)
- Coaching Project ( Minimum 20 hours of coaching before examination)
- 5 mentor coaching hours
- Capstone Project
- Final Practical Coaching Exam
Registration Deadline for Next Class
- August 2017
Start Date for the Next Class
- September 2017
Estimated End Date
- March 2018
NB: Contact us for the next training calendar.
- Maximum 16 Delegates (Strictly)
Venue of Classes
- Fairview Hotel – Nairobi, Kenya
- Strictly English
- Kes.850,000 (exclusive of 16% VAT). This Fees covers the following:
- Tuition + Admin costs;
- 6 Hours of 1-on-1 coaching for the delegates (Valued @ Kes. 300,000)
- Coaching observation and 6 Hrs. of group mentor- coaching (Valued @ Kes. 200,000);
- Capstone project review;
- The final examination.
NOTE: Instalment Payment Plans: Available strictly for self-sponsored students. Contact us for details
The CELC Curriculum – 6 Comprehensive Modules + Capstone Project
Please click on the + sign to Read More