Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
…A versatile and comprehensive ICF approved coach training program for those seeking to position themselves as international professional coaching experts for different emerging and growing niche markets… and which are grossly under-served!
Graduates of this Program Develop the following:
- A deep understanding of ICF’s core coaching competencies;
- Prioritized target market(s) that you want to impact on as a coach;
- Targeted coaching programs for your selected target market(s);
- A tailor-made professional coaching tool-kit to help you deliver high quality service to your clientele;
- A personalized road-map blue-print for launching your coaching practice/ revenue stream.
Quick Highlights of the CPC Program…
Intended Participants and Prospective Niche Markets:
Professionals aspiring to get into different coaching niche markets including:
- Life coaching,
- Women Empowerment,
- Entrepreneurship/business coaching,
- Youth coaching,
- Spiritual coaching,
- Relationship coaching,
- Financial wellness coaching, etc.
Our Training Philosophy & Approach
- Our training methodology is guided by the International Coach Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics and standards of Ethical Conduct.
- All our trainers are accredited by the ICF and bound by ICF’s professional code of ethics.
Course Evaluation & Examination
- Application Assessments (AA’s)
- Coaching Proficiency Assessments (CPA’s)
- Coaching Project (Minimum 15 hours of coaching before examination
- 3 mentor coaching hours
- Final practical coaching exam leading to ICF certification
- 60 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) with International Coach Federation (ICF)
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Genuine interest and desire to support people to make transformative shifts in different aspects of their lives;
- Work experience in any field necessary but not mandatory
Registration Deadline for Next Class
- 20th August, 2019
- 3rd September 2019
Estimated Completion Date
- 5th December 2019
- 3 Months
Class Frequency and Calendar
- Frequency: 7 days spread over 3 months.
- Class timing: 08:00AM – 04:30PM
Exact Training Calendar
- Part 1 :3rd – 5th September, 2019 (3 Consecutive Days)
- Part 2: 22th – 24th October, 2019 (3 Consecutive Days)
- Part 2: 5th December, 2019 ( 1 day including Examination)
- Limited Class Size as per ICF Standards
Venue of classes
- Nairobi – Fairview Hotel, Nairobi
- Strictly English
- Kes. 450,000 (exclusive of 16% VAT).
- This covers tuition, admin costs, project review, mentor coaching, ICF certification examination and graduation costs.
- Note: Installment Payment Plans available STRICTLY for self-sponsored students. Contact us for details.
Exactly what you receive: The Total Package + Bonuses
- 7 days’ of group training (staggered over 3 months) to ensure an optimal blend of learning and practice;
- Comprehensive manuals and workbooks (one for each module);
- 4 group mentor coaching hours (valued at $ 1000) – these are in built in the program and count towards your ICF’s ACC eligibility;
- EXPERIENTIAL Learning – Live observed coaching sessions to enhance your coaching mastery;
- PRACTICAL Bi-weekly assignment review and feedback;
- EXPRESS membership to our professional coaching Community of Practice (CoP);
- UNLIMITED access to peer mentoring and support;
- FREE resources and resource- list for further reading;
- ULTIMATE = International CPC designation – upon successful completion, you will earn your “Certified Professional Coach (CPC) designation – with an ICF rating of 60 ACSTH;
- AUTOMATIC ELIGIBILITY to the ICF global membership and access global coaching network, resources, etc.
- EXPRESS discounts to all future Coach Training and Events.
- AUTOMATIC ELIGIBILITY CDI-Africa’s coaching faculty for training and coaching opportunities
The CPC Curriculum – 3 Comprehensive Modules
Please Click the + sign to Read More