Certified Professional Sales Coach (CPSCo)
~Inspiring Sales Excellence… 365 days a year~
A Comprehensive ICF-Accredited Program that Empowers Team Leaders Responsible for Driving Sales Agenda to Create and Sustain High Performing Teams … Year on Year!
This is one of its kind, first-ever international professional sales coaching certification to be offered in the broader Eastern African Region. The CPSCo Program is specially designed for senior team leaders heading large commercial teams and sales trainers/ consultants seeking to build and sustain a high performing sales-force that is focused, courageous, resilient and motivated to consistently exceed revenue targets! The program empowers the team leaders to use a proven partnership methodology strongly anchored on the coaching philosophy to inspire unprecedented sales excellence.
- To professionalize sales coaching with an aim of empowering Commercial Team Leaders to apply tried and tested sales coaching techniques to maximize their team’s sales performance and make quantum leaps in their sales revenue sustainably, year on year!
- To develop world-class sales coaching experts to meet the ever increasing demand for professional sales coaches in the global marketplace.
Quick Highlights of the CPSCo Program…
This program is specially designed for 2 Categories of people:
1. Commercial Team Leaders (Default Internal Sales Coaches):
- Sales and Commercial Directors
- National and Regional Sales Managers
- Territory Managers, and Commercial Directors
2. Private Sales Performance Coaches: These would be private practitioners who are:
- Sales Trainers
- Sales Consultants
- Sales coaches (who would wish to professionalize and monetize their sales coaching assignments).
The CPSCo Curriculum: the 5 Comprehensive Modules
Please click on the + sign to Read More
CPSCo Program Deliverables: The “9-in-1” Package
- International Accreditation (ICF) – 60 ACSTH.
- Exposition of the Top Nine (9) Critical Sales Performance Coaching Conversations
- 5 sessions of Supervised, Personalized, Peer-based Sales Coaching
- 5 Hours of Group Mentor- coaching sessions as per ICF Standards
- Unlimited peer coaching (during and after the program)
- Automatic Eligibility to the prestigious ICF global and local chapter membership
- Supervised Sales Acceleration and Momentum (SAM) Project
- Access to a Powerful Network market-place Sales Leaders (this is priceless!)
- Comprehensive Manuals and Workbooks (great reference material during and beyond the program)
International Accreditation & Rating
- 70 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) with International Coach Federation (ICF)
Logistical Details for the Next Intake
Registration Deadline: 15th January, 2018
Start Date: 24th January, 2018
Duration: January – March, 2018 (Approximately 3 months)
Total Contact Training Days: 7 full training Days + 10 hours Out-of-Class Interactions:
Exact Training Calendar:
- Part 1: 24th – 26th January, 2018 (3 consecutive Days’ of Class-room training)
- Part 2: 28th February – 2nd March, 2018 (3 consecutive Days’ of Class-room training)
- Part 3: 4th April, 2018 (I day classroom training)
Training Venue: Fairview Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya.
Training Language: Strictly English
Class Size: Maximum 16 Delegates
- Introductory offer – Kes. 395,000 (exclusive of 16% VAT).
- This covers tuition, admin costs, project review, mentor coaching, ICF certification examination and graduation costs.
- Instalment Payment Plans available STRICTLY for self-sponsored students. Contact us for details.
Our Training Philosophy & Approach
- Our training methodology is guided by the International Coach Federation (ICF) standards and regulation
- All our trainers are accredited by the ICF and bound by ICF’s Professional Code of Ethics.
- The program is staggered with in-built learning support to enhance practice and mastery of coaching competencies
Course Evaluation & Examination
- Structured Coaching Application Assignments (AA’s)
- Coaching Proficiency Assessments (CPA’s)
- Coaching Awareness Assignment (CAA’s)
- Coaching Project (Minimum 20 hours of coaching practice before examination)
- At least 5 Group Mentor coaching hours
- Completion and Peer review of Capstone Project (Leadership Impact and Legacy)
- Final Practical Coaching Exam