Certified Team Coach and Mentor (CTCM) Program
~Developing Internal Coaching Champions~
This ICF approved course is specifically designed to equip mid-level managers with relevant coaching and mentoring knowledge, skills and tools which empower them to unlocking and unleashing employee potential at all levels and increase engagement and productivity. In addition, they become effective champions and agents of entrenching coaching and mentoring philosophy across the entire organization
Next Registration Deadline Count Down
93Days 04Hours 20Minutes 05Seconds
|Registration Deadline for Next Class||22nd January 2019|
|Start Date for the Next Class||22nd January 2019|
|Duration||January – November, 2019 (Approximately 9 months)|
|End Date||11th November 2019|
The participants are able to:
- Develop their teams and unlock potential;
- Nurture manager-employee relationships;
- Inspire employee engagement, motivation and productivity;
- Lead and manage simple and complex business changes;
- Effectively manage inter-generational workforce;
- Effectively cascade business priorities and organizational vision;
- Help employees develop careers leading to retention and loyalty;
- Ignite creativity and innovation across all levels for organizational competitiveness;
- Effectively delegate to focus on strategic business matters;
- Develop leadership pipeline for effective succession planning.
Quick Highlights of the CTCM Program…
Intended Participants and Prospective Niche Markets:
- Low – mid level managers
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline;
- People Management Experience;
- Currently leading a team of not less than 5 direct/indirect reports;
- At least 5 years’ of work experience.
- Experience in different roles important but not mandatory.
- 2 months
Total contact hours
- 40 Hours including classes, off-site assignments and mentor- coaching sessions
- 30 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) with International Coach Federation (ICF)
Our Training Philosophy & Approach
- Our training methodology is guided by the International Coach Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics and standards of Ethical Conduct
- All our trainers are accredited by the ICF and bound by ICF’s professional code of ethics.
Course Evaluation & Examination
- Application Assessments (AA’s)
- Coaching Proficiency Assessments (CPA’s)
- 2 group mentor coaching hours
- Coaching Project (Minimum 5 hours of coaching before ICF certification)
- This program is STRICTLY offered as an in-house course. Contact us to prepare a tailor-made calendar for your team.
Registration Deadline for Next Class
- 30th July, 2018
- 7th August, 2018
Estimated End Date
- 21st September 2018
- Minimum Delegates = 10
- Maximum Delegates = 20
Venue of classes
- The client to provide
- Strictly English
Investment per Delegate
- Kes. 295,000 (exclusive of 16% VAT)..
- This covers tuition, learning materials, mentor coaching and examination. This does not include training venue and refreshments/meals.
- Packages for large groups of delegates from the same organization (> 50) available at discounts.
The program consists of 3 Phases of a staggered blend of class-room learning and work-based coaching assignments as described below:
- Phase 1 (LIVE class): 3 consecutive days of live training on professional workplace Coaching fundamentals
- Phase 2 (REMOTE engagement): 45-60 days of supported implementation of the coaching ( and Mentoring) agenda at the workplace through structured work -based coaching assignments
- Phase 3 (LIVE class): 1 day of live training on positioning and sustaining a coaching and mentoring culture
CTCM Program Curriculum: 3 Comprehensive Modules
Please Click the + sign to Read More