Leadership Development Coaching
…Professional Coaching Services for Individuals
1. Managing own transition
2. How to effectively manage teams and deliver results through others
3. How to engage and interact with significant others
4. How to build their visibility and credibility
5. How to influencing key stakeholder
6. How to develop a strategic orientation and thinking disposition
7. How to manage multiple and competing demands
8. How to balance results and relationships in a very competitive environment
9. How to develop and manage their own brand
10. How to successfully lead a change process
11. … and much more.
Our 5-Step Client Intake Process
…for 1-on-1 Coaching Engagements
1. Upon receipt of your request, you will be matched and assigned a professional certified coach based on your area of need
2. The coach will request for specific intake information which may include a pre-engagement brief, CV, etc
3. The coach will liaise with you a schedule a pre-engagement assessment session at a time convenient to both of you. The session help the coach delve deeper into your coaching need. Jointly with the coach, you will design a tailor-made coaching program specially for you;
4. The coach will send you a proposal within 48 hours after the pre-engagement process for your review and approval.
5. Upon your approval, the coach will draw a coaching agreement for you. The 2 of you will meet up to commission the engagement, agree on your coaching schedule and get started. Usually the schedule is 1 coaching session per week / biweekly or once a month. It will depend on your availability and the nature of the coaching program.