Certified Group and Team Coach(CGTC)
Who should invest in CGTC program and what do they stand to gain?
- Team leaders who are coaches and leading big teams, Group and Team Coaching enables the coach to be able to spread their coaching delivery and maximize their team’s productivity while creating synergy and collaboration.
- Organizations’ internal or external 1-on-1 coaches looking to broaden their scope (over and above coaching on 1-on-1 basis). Coaching teams is significantly cheaper for organizations and for private practitioners, it pays more while increasing coaching impact.
Next Registration Deadline Count Down
|Phase 1||On going|
|Phase 2||26th to 29th November|
|Phase 3||4th November to 10th January|
|Phase 4||17th January 2020|
With this credential, you are able to:
- Developing the criteria and formula for constituting teams and Groups for coaching purposes
- Understanding of the group and team coaching scenarios and their specific challenges Understanding of the group and team coaching continuum and identification of the coach’s sweet spot for optimal impact
- Understanding the development/growth stages of teams and groups and the role of the coach in each of the stages
- Clarity on the process and flow of effective group and team coaching.
- Application of the ICF Core Competencies in the context of coaching teams and groups Developing group and team coaching plans The facilitative role of coach within a group/team coaching context.
- Optional tools for enhancing team engagement
- Managing dynamics, and dealing with tricky situations
- Managing accountability in a team/ group context.
- Measuring group and team coaching Impact.
Quick Highlights of the CELC Program…
- Private Coaching Practitioners (External Coaches)
- Internal Coaching Team Leaders
- ICF – certified coaches who previously completed 60 ACSTH
- A minimum of 50 practice hours (paid + pro-bono)
All applicants will also be required to undergo a pre – enrollment selection process to ascertain that CGTC is the right program for them.
- Limited to 12 delegates
- Gem Suites Riverside
- Phase 1 ~ Pre-Work: this entails registration Assessment with the lead Trainer to check suitability and readiness using a set standard for team and group coaching.
- Phase 2 ~ Live Training Session Class-room Training: Each delegate will attend a 4 days session running from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Phase 3 ~ Group/Team Coaching Practicum: Each Delegate will have a minimum of 3 supervised group/team coaching sessions. This is aimed at building the practical group/team coaching capability as well as build their confidence beyond theory.
- Phase 4 ~ Final Exam: This will entail a Recorded for a group/team coaching session which will be reviewed by the designated examiner before final certification.
Exact Calendar for Next Intake
- Phase 1: On going
- Phase 2: 26th to 29th November
- Phase 3: 4th November to 10th January
- Phase 4: 17th January 2020
- Has been submitted to ICF for accreditation and is estimated at 36ACSTH
- Kes. 239,000 (exclusive of 16% VAT). This covers all the conferencing, tuition, practicum, examination and certification.
CEPC Program Curriculum: 3 Comprehensive Modules + 3 Optional Tracks
Please click on the + sign to Read More