CDI-Africa Coaching Group and WOBN Partnership
CDI-Africa Coaching Group and Women On Boards Network Kenya Network (WOBN) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to provide a 5-month Global Diploma in Executive coaching program to WOBN members. This program aims to build the capacity of women to coach professionally, enhance their leadership and board effectiveness, and have an all-around impact on their personal relationships too. The collaboration aims to help women leaders thrive and create a lasting impact on their organizations.
CDI-Africa Coaching Group has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Women on Boards Network Kenya (WOBN) – officially launching our partnership.
Phase one of our partnership kicks off with CDI-Africa Coaching Group providing a 5-month Global Diploma in Executive coaching to WOBN members. This ICF- Accredited program, specifically designed and packaged for the WOBN context, will not only build the women’s capacity to coach professionally but also greatly enhance their leadership & board effectiveness and have an all round impact on their personal relationships as well.
Through this partnership, we will support WOBN with the global expertise and tools needed to establish a global coaching centre that effectively offers coach training and one on one executive coaching services to its members and in turn increase the entity’s impact & positioning it as a centre of excellence in coaching and mentoring executive women leaders in Africa.
We are grateful for the leadership of Eileen Laskar, MCC, Executive Leadership Coach Laskar and Catherine Musakali and the unwavering support of team members led by Agnes Wanga and Hannah Mwangi of WOBN & Maurice Matumo Sarah Achieng’ Ogola of CDI-Africa Coaching Group, which has brought us to this point.
We look forward to a successful partnership that will help women leaders thrive and create a lasting impact on their organizations.
The Program: Global Executive Coaching Diploma
Executive Coaching has become integral in leading through Volatile, Uncertain, Complex & Ambiguous (VUCA) environments! Take the lead by earning your ICF Accredited Global Diploma in Executive Leadership Coaching.
Who Should Attend:
- CEO’s/ GM’s/ MD’s
- Business Owners
- Directors & Heads of Divisions
- Aspiring External Providers of Leadership Coaching
- Management Consultants / Leadership Trainers and Consultants
Registration Deadline: 18th July 2023
Quick highlights of the Global Executive Coaching Diploma
- Program Objectives
- Our Training Approach
- Total Package + Bonuses
- Program Logistics
- Your Investment
- International Rating
- Enroll Today
- To multiply executive coaches to meet the growing demand for senior level executive and leadership coaches in Africa and the world.
- To enhance the capacity of human-centered leaders in Africa for Africa and the world.
- To intentionally accelerate and elevate the leadership contribution, impact and legacy in Africa.
Our Training Approach
- Our training methodology is guided by the International Coach Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics and Standards of Ethical Conduct.
- All our trainers are accredited by the ICF and bound by ICF’s professional code of ethics.
Exactly what you receive: Total package + Bonuses
- ICF-Accredited Global Certification-70ACSTH
- Self-leadership Module
- People leadership Module
- 10 (ten) Group Mentor- Coaching Hours
- 360 Degrees Geno’s Emotional Intelligence Pro le and Debrief
- Leading Color Energy Profile (Clarity 4D)
- Unlimited Peer-to-Peer Coaching
- Membership to CDI-Africa Human-centric Leadership Circle
- Eligibility to Global ICF Membership
- Eligibility to CDI-Africa’s Affiliate Program Membership
- Eligibility to CDI-Africa’s Global Coaching Hub Membership
- Eligibility to WOBN’s Global Coaching Hub Membership
- Delivery Modality: Blended Delivery (Virtual/Physical)
- Composition: Open Cohort
- Duration: 18-20 Weeks
- Class Frequency: 3hr Online Class, Once a week
Kes. 650,000 / $ 6,500 (Exclusive of VAT/ Local Taxes)
- Instalment payment plans available STRICTLY for self-sponsored students
ICF-Accredited Global Certification -70 ACSTH
Contact Sarah Ogola
Tel: +254 718 393030
Global Executive Coaching Diploma Curriculum
Comprehensive modules to equip you as an effective leader
Module 1: Global Coaching Foundations
- Definitions, History, Philosophical Pillars
- Coaching Vs. Mentoring, Counseling, Consulting & Training
- Professional Code of Ethics and Ethical Conduct for Coaches
- Structuring Effective Coaching Conversations
Module 2: ICF Coaching Competency Model in a Leadership Context
- Developing the Coaching DNA and Mindset
- Building a 360 Degrees Leadership Trust Account
- Co-creating Authentic Relationships
- Establishing Coaching Environment
- Mastering Presence – Strategies and Techniques
- Mastering Intentional Active Listening – Techniques for a Leader
- Leading with Questions to Unlock Greatness Mastering the art of Reframing, Feedback, and Mental Imaging
- Coaching the Being and not Doing -Shifting of Beliefs, Perceptions, and Mindset
- Expanding Growth Horizons: Conscious Choices for Quantum Leaps
- Coaching Framework for Managing Progress and Accountability
Module 3: Structuring Effective Coaching Engagements
- Designing a Comprehensive Coaching Management System
- Assessing Coaching Needs in the Leadership Context
- Establishing Leadership Coaching Plans and Contracts
Module 4: Positioning for Impact & Legacy (The Capstone Project)
- Leadership Legacy by Design: Majoring on the Highest Possible Leadership Contribution
Course Evaluation & Examination
- Successful Completion of Core Application Assessments (AA’s)
- Successful Completion of Coaching Proficiency Assessments (CPA’s)
- Completion of 10 hours of Group Mentor Coaching
- Capstone Project Presentation
- Final Coaching Examination