Advanced Mastery Program: Group and Team Coach
~Accelerate Coaching… From one to many~
An advanced coach training program that builds your capability and confidence to create and coach teams and groups effectively, efficiently and sustainably!
Next Registration Deadline Count Down
-9Days -4Hours -43Minutes -20Seconds
|Registration Deadline for Next Class||2nd April 2021|
|Start Date for the Next Class||27th April 2021|
|Duration||Approx. 5 months|
|End Date||July 2021|
Who should invest in CGTC program and what do they stand to gain?
- Team leaders who are coaches and leading big teams, Group and Team Coaching enables the coach to be able to spread their coaching delivery and maximize their team’s productivity while creating synergy and collaboration.
- Organizations’ internal or external 1-on-1 coaches looking to broaden their scope (over and above coaching on 1-on-1 basis). Coaching teams is significantly cheaper for organizations and for private practitioners, it pays more while increasing coaching impact.
With this credential, you are able to:
- Develop the criteria and formula for constituting teams and Groups for coaching purposes
- Understand the group and team coaching scenarios and their specific challenges
- Understand the group and team coaching continuum and identification of the coach’s sweet spot for optimal impact
- Understand the development/growth stages of teams and groups and the role of the coach in each of the stages
- Gain clarity on the process and flow of effective group and team coaching.
- Apply the ICF Core Competencies in the context of coaching teams and groups
Develop group and team coaching plans
Understand the facilitative role of the coach within a group/team coaching context
Develop optional tools for enhancing team engagement
Manage dynamics and deal with tricky situations
Manage accountability in a team/ group context
Measure group and team coaching Impact
Quick Highlights of the CGTC Program…
- Private Coaching Practitioners (External Coaches)
- Internal Coaching Team Leaders
- Limited to 12 delegates
- Online via Zoom
- ICF – certified coaches who previously completed 60 ACSTH
- A minimum of 50 practice hours (paid + pro-bono)
All applicants will also be required to undergo a pre-enrollment selection process to ascertain that CGTC is the right program for them.
- Kes. 435,000 / & 4,350 (exclusive of 16% VAT). This covers all the conferencing, tuition, practicum, examination and certification.
- Estimated at 55 ACSTH
- Phase 1 ~ Pre-Work: this entails registration Assessment with the lead Trainer to check suitability and readiness using a set standard for team and group coaching.
- Phase 2 ~ Live Training Session Online Training: Each delegate will attend approximately 11 Online 3 hour training sessions
- Phase 3 ~ Group/Team Coaching Practicum: Each Delegate will have a minimum of 4 supervised group/team coaching sessions. This is aimed at building the practical group/team coaching capability as well as build their confidence beyond theory.
- Phase 4 ~ Final Exam: This will entail a recorded audio for a group/team coaching session which will be reviewed by the designated examiner before final certification.
CGTC Program Curriculum: 3 Comprehensive Modules + 3 Optional Tracks
Please click on the + sign to Read More