Certified Organizational Coaching Champion (COCC) Program
A world-class ICF approved program specially designed for the strategic and trending HR professionals with a goal of helping them master the strategic pillars of embedding a sustainable coaching culture and therefore leverage on this transformational approach to unlock human capital in their respective organizations!
Participants gain the following:
- Gain a thorough understanding of organizational coaching and the benefits it accrues to all the stakeholders;
- Be able to prepare a strategic framework and an action plan for embedding coaching culture in their organizations
Quick Highlights of the COCC Program…
- HR Directors
- Heads of HR/ HR Managers
- Leaning and Development Specialists
- Organizational Development (OD) Specialists
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- HR Management experience
- A thorough knowledge of the Organization’s strategy
- 3 Consecutive Days
- Frequency – 2 days every month (08:00AM – 04:00PM).
Class Attendance Options
- Friday OR Saturday. See calendar for details
Total contact hours
- 24 Hours of Live classes
- 10 Continuing Coaching Education (CCE) with International Coach Federation (ICF)
Our Training Philosophy & Approach
- Our training methodology is guided by the International Coach Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics and standards of Ethical Conduct.
- All our trainers are accredited by the ICF and bound by ICF’s professional code of ethics.
Course Evaluation & Examination
- Development of an organization-specific framework for embedding a coaching culture with a respective action plan.
Registration Deadline for Next Class
- 23rd January, 2016
Exact Dates for the Next Class
- 2nd – 4th February, 2016
- Limited Class Size
Venue of classes
- Fairview Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
- Strictly English
Program Fees (Beginning 2016)
- Kes. 85,000 (exclusive of 16% VAT).
- This covers tuition + admin costs + project review
Why you MUST attend
- Coaching is the NEW software for unlocking people’s potential;
- Global High performing organizations have embraced coaching as a top priority;
- Embedding a coaching culture doesn’t just happen; it requires top leadership commitment and goodwill;
- The course provides you with structured technical support from credible coaching experts;
- You access technical information and tools that you are not likely to get from any other source;
- CDI- Africa is the only ICF Accredited professional coaching organization domiciled in Eastern Africa;
- You get a competitive advantage that positions you strategically in 2016 and beyond.
COCC Program Curriculum: 6 Comprehensive Modules
Please Click the + sign to Read More