Global Diploma: Engagement & Productivity Coach
~Connect. Inspire. Transcend!~
A transformative program designed to help team leaders master the art of inspiring teams to transcend current performance with sustained momentum!
Next Registration Deadline
Who should invest in CEPC program and what do they stand to gain?
- Team Leaders seeking for a transformative program that will help them master the art of inspiring teams to transcend current performance with sustained momentum!
- HR Managers /HR business Partners committed to building solid internal coaching capacity that will support embedding a sustainable coaching culture in their organizations
Quick Highlights of the CEPC Program…
- CEO’s/ GM’s/ MD’s
- Directors & Heads of division
- Management Consultants
- Leadership Trainers and Consultants
- Business Owners & Market-place Leaders
- Aspiring External Providers of Leadership Coaching
NB: Over 10 years leadership experience mandatory
- An advanced degree most preferred but those with a Bachelor’s Degree plus additional professional qualifications are considered
- Over 10 Years Work experience
- Leadership experience mandatory
- Genuine interest in people development
- Limited Class Size as per ICF Standards
Venue of classes
- To Be Confirmed
- Phase 1 (Off-site): Pre-engagement Vision Casting – Establishing Team’s Engagement and Productivity Metrics (EPM’s)
- Phase 2 (LIVE class): 3 consecutive days of live training on professional coaching fundamentals
- Phase 3 (REMOTE): 5 weeks of supported work -based coaching
- Phase 4 (LIVE class): 3days of advanced training on coaching for engagement and productivity
- Phase 5 (REMOTE): 5 weeks of advanced team coaching practice at the workplace + Transcend project
- Phase 6 (LIVE class): 1 day – Transcend Project presentation and Peer Review & feedback + Final Coaching Examination
Calendar for Next Intake
- To be Confirmed
Note: Phases 3 & 5 involve guided coaching practice and project (see program structure)
Kes. 450,000 (exclusive of 16% VAT).
- This covers tuition, admin costs, project review, coaching observation, 4 group-mentor coaching hours, final examination and graduation fees.
- Note: Instalment Payment Plans available STRICTLY for self-sponsored students. Please contact us for details
- 60 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) with International Coach Federation (ICF)
CEPC Program Curriculum: 3 Comprehensive Modules + 3 Optional Tracks
Please Click the + sign to Read More…