An advanced coach training program that builds your capability and confidence to create and coach teams and groups effectively, efficiently and sustainably!
Who Should Attend:
- Team leaders who are coaches and leading big teams, Group and Team Coaching enables the coach to be able to spread their coaching delivery and maximize their team’s productivity while creating synergy and collaboration.
- Organizations’ internal or external 1-on-1 coaches looking to broaden their scope (over and above coaching on 1-on-1 basis). Coaching teams is significantly cheaper for organizations and for private practitioners, it pays more while increasing coaching impact.
Registration Deadline: 10th June 2022
Quick highlights of the Advanced Mastery Program: Group and Team Coach
- Program Scope
- Program Objectives
- Our Training Approach
- Total Package + Bonuses
- Program Logistics
- Your Investment
- International Rating
- Enroll Today
With this credential, you are able to:
- Develop the criteria and formula for constituting teams and Groups for coaching purposes
- Understand the group and team coaching scenarios and their specific challenges
- Understand the group and team coaching continuum and identification of the coach’s sweet spot for optimal impact
- Understand the development/growth stages of teams and groups and the role of the coach in each of the stages
- Gain clarity on the process and flow of effective group and team coaching.
- Apply the ICF Core Competencies in the context of coaching teams and groups
- Develop group and team coaching plans
- Understand the facilitative role of the coach within a group/team coaching context
- Develop optional tools for enhancing team engagement
- Manage dynamics and deal with tricky situations
- Manage accountability in a team/ group context
- Measure group and team coaching Impact
Our Training Approach
- Our training methodology is guided by the International Coach Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics and Standards of Ethical Conduct.
- All our trainers are accredited by the ICF and bound by ICF’s professional code of ethics.
Exactly what you receive: Total package + Bonuses
- Phase 1 ~ Pre-Work: this entails registration Assessment with the lead Trainer to check suitability and readiness using a set standard for team and group coaching.
- Phase 2 ~ Live Training Session Online Training: Each delegate will attend approximately 11 Online 3 hour training sessions
- Phase 3 ~ Group/Team Coaching Practicum: Each Delegate will have a minimum of 4 supervised group/team coaching sessions. This is aimed at building the practical group/team coaching capability as well as build their confidence beyond theory.
- Phase 4 ~ Final Exam: This will entail a recorded audio for a group/team coaching session which will be reviewed by the designated examiner before final certification.
- Delivery Modality: Virtual & Synchronous (via zoom)
Kes. 435,000 / $ 4,350 (Exclusive of VAT/ Local Taxes)
- This covers all the conferencing, tuition, practicum, examination and certification.
ICF-Accredited Global Certification -55 ACSTH
Contact Sarah Ogola
Tel: +254 718 393030
Advanced Mastery Program: Group and Team Coach
Comprehensive modules to equip you as an effective leader
Module 1: Group and Team Coaching Foundations
- Important Definitions and Distinctions
- ICF Core Coaching Competencies in a Group/Team Coaching Context
- Applying Competencies in a Group/Team Coaching Context
- Exploring Group/Team Coaching Opportunities and the Structure
Module 2: Important Group and Team Coaching Mechanics
- Beneficial Knowledge and Experiences
- Stages for Group/Team Development and Related Dynamics
- The Process Components of a Group/Team Coaching Engagement
- Design Mechanics for Group/Team Coaching Programs
- Plenary Discussions
Module 3: Tricky issues and strategies for success
- Team and group coaching practice
- Tricky issues
- Managing Tricky Issues
- Designing the Group & Team Coaching Management System
Module 4: Day 4/Module 3(B): Planning for Success, Impact and Sustainability
- Guided Group Coaching Practice and Observations
- Business Case for Coaching Many
- Team Planning
- Actions for sustainability
- Pricing for a Group and Team Coaching assignment/project
- Designing a signature group/team coaching/training program.