A globally accredited coaching and leadership development
program specially designed to equip senior organizational leaders
to develop high-performing teams and multiply leaders so that
the leader can focus on strategic envisioning and execution.
Who Should Attend:
Senior business and organizational leaders from diverse functions including finance, human resources, operations, commercial, supply chain, IT, and those working with diverse stakeholders or cross-functional teams.
Registration Deadline: 10th February 2023
Quick highlights of the Leadership Masterclass: Coaching for High Performance Program
- Program Scope
- Program Outcomes
- Our Training Approach
- Total Package + Bonuses
- Program Logistics
- Your Investment
- International Rating
- Enroll Today
All the program modules of this Leadership Masterclass are anchored on global standards and accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). The core modules include:
- Leadership Development Modules
- Performance Coaching Modules
- Effective Mentoring in Practice
- Leadership Reflection and Accountability Workshop
Program Outcomes: What You Will Learn
By the end of the program, you will be equipped to:
- Build a secure leadership foundation and environment that engages and empowers teams to make the discretionary effort.
- Lead with a coaching mindset, language, and posture that is critical for building high-performing teams.
- Build your leadership trust account that gives your teams and peers an absolute sense of belonging which is a pre-requisite for high productivity.
- Develop leadership presence (including the 3 levels of listening for Impact) that’s crucial for inspiring teams’ motivation and productivity.
- Nurture and inspire creativity, innovation, and problem-solving in order to accelerate competitiveness and future-proof the organization.
- Enhance your capacity to develop and multiply leaders that are empowered to deliver as you free your time to focus on the strategic leadership visioning and communication.
- Empower and inspire others by role modeling, mentoring, and encouraging behaviors that drive leadership development and a culture of collaboration.
- Scale overall performance through coaching, instilling ownership and accountability.
- Strategically engage in peer-to-peer coaching for the multiplicity of ideas and elevate the level of leadership across the organization as well as expand your personal and professional network.
Our Training Approach
- Our training methodology is guided by the International Coach Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics and Standards of Ethical Conduct.
- All our trainers are accredited by the ICF and bound by ICF’s professional code of ethics.
Exactly what you receive: Total package + Bonuses
- 10 Immersive Coaching and Leadership Development Sessions Staggered Over the 10 Weeks Period
- 10 Recorded Learning Videos for Reference
- 7 Guided Leadership Reflection Journals
- Comprehensive Learning and Reference Workbooks
- Unlimited Peer-To-Peer Coaching
- Instructor-Led Group/ Team Coaching Sessions
- International Certificate – Certified Organizational Performance Coach
- Express Membership to the CDI-Africa Alumni Forum for Continuous Leadership Education and Networking
- Delivery Modality: Virtual & Synchronous (via zoom)
- Composition: Both Open and In-house Cohorts
- Duration: 10 Weeks
- Class Frequency: Once a Week
- Class Schedule: 1/2 Day (3.5 Hours)
- Kes. 195,000 / $ 1,950 (Exclusive of VAT/ Local Taxes)
- Both In-house and open program options are available. Contact us for the in-house options.
- 5% Group Discount available for organizations sponsoring more than 5 delegates to an open program.
- Installment plans available for self-sponsored delegates.
- In-house calendar and investment plan to be co-created upon request.
- International Coach Federation (ICF).
Contact Sarah Ogola
Tel: +254 718 393030
The Leadership Masterclass: Coaching for High Performance Curriculum
Comprehensive modules to equip you as an effective leader
Module 1: Coaching Foundations
- Introduction to Coaching
- Definitions and application of coaching in the work & life contexts
- The Interface of Coaching, Mentoring & Advisory
- ICF Coaching Competency Model
- The Coaching Process – Models and Frameworks
- The Always Be Coaching (ABC) philosophy for Leaders
Module 2: Coaching Competency Framework for Leaders and 8E’s of Effective Mentoring
A detailed Exposition of the CDI-Africa’s Coaching Competency Framework for leaders which is anchored on the global ICF coaching competency Model
- Pillar 1 – Coaching Foundation: Grounded, Centered & Secure Leadership
- Pillar 2 – Building Trusting Relationships
- Pillar 3 – Leader’s Presence for Active Listening
- Pillar 4 – Inspiring Insight, Creativity and Innovation
- Pillar 5 – Facilitating Learning and Multiplying Leaders
- Pillar 6 – Scaling Performance through Ownership & Accountability