If you are like most Leaders, Coaches, and Entrepreneurs you can relate to one or more of the questions below. Have you ever:
- Felt like your success may be the result of luck or timing, rather than your brilliance and hard work.
- Ever worried that at some point, everyone is going to figure out that you’re just making it up as you go, and figuring it out on-the-fly.
- Felt like you didn’t really measure up to the expectations that others have made about you.
- Ever doubted your capacity and felt like you are not giving enough value.
Join us as we host Kris Kelso, an Executive Certified Leadership Coach, and an Author as he speaks on ‘Overcoming the Impostor’ to help you see the world differently and give you tools to:
- Know and Embrace your True Identity
- Silence your Inner Critic
- Lead with Confidence
Register here: https://bit.ly/3K7eU1u to join this timely conversation.
You will receive zoom details after registration.